Collected by Kunaal J. Shah
R400, Mogale, 1911, South Africa
This is one of the richest paleontology sites in the world. These sites team with scientists uncovering hominid fossils aged as old as 2 million years. It's incredible to stand, watch, and reflect as our ancient ancestors are being unearthed....
Brenthurst, Brakpan, 1541, South Africa
Visit the magnificent 45-acre gardens of the famous Brenthurst Estate, home of South Africa’s leading family, the Oppenheimers, founders of the Anglo American and De Beers mining companies. The awe-inspiring grounds celebrate nature by working...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign