Collected by João Luiz Horta
João Luiz Horta′s Wishlist
7040 Arraiolos, Portugal
I took a stroll around the plaza and the little streets of the village of Arraiolos in the Alentejo region of Portugal. The streets and alleyways were pristine and so well kept. The plaza was alive with children playing. Naturally, I stopped in...
35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France
At the summit of Montmartre, the highest point in the city, you'll find the Basilica de Sacré-Cœur. Contrasting with the Gothic churches like Notre-Dame, the Romano-Byzantine architecture is both beautiful inside and out. While...
30 Rue de Belleville, 75020 Paris, France
Cecile Boussarie, the owner, has a fabulous selection of cheeses and a superb assortment of unusual, high-quality foods. She stocks everything from Banyuls wine vinegar to stinging-nettle pesto. —Matali Crasset 30 rue de Belleville, arr. 20,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village