Collected by Joan Preston
Joan Preston′s Wishlist
Vico degli Indoratori, 45r, 16123 Genova GE, Italy
Tucked just a few steps away from the towering Cathedral of San Lorenzo, Al Giardino degli Indoratori is a lovely small restaurant with a delicious wine list, serving locally-sourced Genovese specialities (their menu is very balanced though -...
Calata Molo Vecchio, 15, 16128 Genova GE, Italy
Board a boat in the bustling harbor of Porto Antico for a day of whale watching, or a quick trip up the Ligurian coast to the tiny enclave of San Fruttoso, an abandoned Monastery standing guard over the sunken statue of Christ of the Abyss. Bring...
Via Camerelle, 13, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Since first reading about Capri as a teenager, I had dreamed about a shop like this. Crammed with hundreds of colorful tunics and beach coverups, Antica Sartoria makes it easy to leave with a bag stuffed full of gifts for oneself and friends back...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands