Collected by Joan Mikkelsen
Joan Mikkelsen′s Wishlist
Pla de Palau, 13, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Sagas is the modern vision of a farmer and entrepreneur. Slow food served fast; homemade sandwiches, special varietals of potatoes, Catalan wines - all make for an enjoyable and sustainable choice in the Born district.
Ar-Lyn/Vicarage La, Saint Ives TR26 3JZ, UK
Anyone trying to drive to St Ives in Cornwall during the summer months is in for a bit of a shock. The narrow streets are barely big enough for cars, there is nowhere to park and as for meeting traffic coming the other way...... There is a...
London W2 2UH, UK
It is believed that Prince Albert created the Italian Gardens in Kensington Gardens as a token of affection for his love, Queen Victoria. The gardens, recently restored, are beautifully designed with ornate granite features and seasonal planting...
Kensington Palace, Kensington Palace Gardens, Kensington, London W8 4PX, UK
It's a required stop on London if you have any inclination toward nature and art. Just hop on a bike for 2 pounds and spin around the giant park. There are a lot of no biking areas but don't be shy, just hop off and walk your bike in and around...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter