Collected by Joan Mikkelsen
Joan Mikkelsen′s Wishlist
Pla de Palau, 13, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Sagas is the modern vision of a farmer and entrepreneur. Slow food served fast; homemade sandwiches, special varietals of potatoes, Catalan wines - all make for an enjoyable and sustainable choice in the Born district.
Ar-Lyn/Vicarage La, Saint Ives TR26 3JZ, UK
Anyone trying to drive to St Ives in Cornwall during the summer months is in for a bit of a shock. The narrow streets are barely big enough for cars, there is nowhere to park and as for meeting traffic coming the other way...... There is a...
London W2 2UH, UK
It is believed that Prince Albert created the Italian Gardens in Kensington Gardens as a token of affection for his love, Queen Victoria. The gardens, recently restored, are beautifully designed with ornate granite features and seasonal planting...
Kensington Palace, Kensington Palace Gardens, Kensington, London W8 4PX, UK
It's a required stop on London if you have any inclination toward nature and art. Just hop on a bike for 2 pounds and spin around the giant park. There are a lot of no biking areas but don't be shy, just hop off and walk your bike in and around...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles