Collected by Jim LeClair
Jim LeClair′s Wishlist
Île Saint-Louis, 75004 Paris, France
When deciding where to stay on my first two week trip to Paris, I had some very stringent criteria. I wanted the local experience and felt that a flat was more likely to offer that. So I eagerly began my search for something in a very safe and...
102 Franklin St, New York, NY 10013, USA
In-the-know New Yorkers do all their gourmet food shopping at Tribeca’s one year old European-style market, All Good Things. As its name suggests, you’ll only find the very best goods procured by the city’s top vendors here – lovely monochrome...
401 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Okay so it is a little cheesy to have Pinocchio marionettes dangling lifeless from a bar light fixture but after returning from Italy I was in the mood for fresh pasta and people watching and in no mood to judge. Trattoria Pinocchio is reasonably...
1401 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202, USA
After your Saturday night fever has broken, head to The Corner Office for Disco Brunch, once you can muster the strength. Get your energy back with some hair-of-the-dog Bell Bottomless Libations, like the Dy-no-mite Bloody Mary and Boogie Oogie...
9480 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA
Las Vegas’ most popular yoga studio has a bustling Henderson locale. Pint-sized owner Sherry Goldstein teaches many classes herself and is backed by a coterie of talented teachers. The schedule includes a variety of classes, from standards like...
12 Fulton St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Post Hurricane Sandy, the Seaport is still in bad shape -- stores are boarded up with wooden planks, apartment building entrances are chained shut. But that is all starting to change with the help of Brooklyn-based Smorgasburg’s spin-off...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico