Collected by Jim Jenkins
Jim Jenkins′s Wishlist
Whitethorn, CA 95589, USA
Driving to the Needle Rock Visitor Center beings on a one-lane road in the redwoods and ends with a 3 mile stretch of dirty road switching-backing between granite wall and cliff. And when you arrive? Solitude, wilderness, and Roosevelt Elk. The...
2657 N Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA
Longman and Eagle is a bar, restaurant, and small inn in the Logan Square neighborhood of Chicago. It's very popular for weekend brunch, and I was charmed by being served a mini beer back with my morning margarita. The food was fantastic: I had...
705 Gold Lake Dr, Folsom, CA 95630, USA
I'll forgo any individual recommendation and just tell you that whatever you order will be delicious. Three display cases with decadent pastries and baked goods plus a full breakfast and lunch menu will have you coming back to try out all the...
Passeig de Can Codorniu, 8, 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Barcelona, Spain
A visit to a wonderful vineyard that gives you an exquisite tour followed by the chance to buy some of the world's finest cava! The largest cellar in the world that is toured by trolley with hundreds of thousands of cava bottles!
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019