Collected by Jessica Wawoe
Jessica Wawoe′s Wishlist
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
A project of Santiago design company the Andes House, Made in Mimbre has transformed an old Chilean craft into high-style light fixtures and furniture. Artisans in the neighboring village of Chimbarongo hand-weave mimbre (wicker) into...
Santo Domingo 689, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Dead sea road, Sweimeh, Jordan
It's not every day you get to say you've been to the world's lowest-altitude nature reserve. Wadi Mujib (400m below sea level) is the entry to Mujib Nature Reserve and home to Jordan's most exhilarating hiking opportunity. The Siq Trail here...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter