Collected by Jessica van Dop DeJesus
Jessica van Dop DeJesus′s Wishlist
Rue de la Concorde 59-61, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Affordable Design: I don’t want to be biased but Ixelles is my favorite commune of Brussels. It’s where the energy of the college students, the international vibe of the expats, and locals come together. I was fortunate to have lived there for six...
1345 28th St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
I stayed at the Millennium Harvest House Boulder. The hotel has a very cozy mountain feel with its dark colors and wooden accents. Some of the areas are outdated such as the lobby, breakfast room, and bar but the hotel is currently undergoing a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter