Jessica Silber's recent Highlights
Collected by Jessica S., AFAR Contributor
“Birdwatching” and “extreme” are not usually two words you’ll find together. But when you're birdwatching in the severely threatened rainforests of Tanzania's Uluguru Mountains, the pastime trades its dull reputation for something more befitting a...
Ali Barbours Rd, Diani Beach, Kenya
Residents of Diani Beach on the Kenyan coast must have a good laugh when the camels are brought out: travelers trip over themselves to ogle them. Something about seeing camels on a white sand beach in Kenya sends a clear message that you’re not in...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania