Collected by Jessica Padilla
Jessica Padilla′s Wishlist
1 Chome-1-10 Aomi, Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to 135-0064, Japan
Even if you only have a few days in Tokyo, I recommend taking the boat to Odaiba. The boat itself looks like a futuristic James Bond space vessel. Catch the boat from Asakusa (the area famous for Senso-ji, Tokyo's large Buddhist temple) and take...
Japan, 〒100-0014 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Nagatachō, 2 Chome−14, 永田町２丁目１４−３ 赤坂東急プラザ1階
Ninja Akasaka is a ninja-themed restaurant in Tokyo. Upon arrival, a ninja will guide you through almost pitch-black corridors, secret passages, and a drawbridge. The menu offers a variety of set courses that also cater to vegetarians and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village