Collected by Jessica Hawkey
Jessica Hawkey′s Wishlist
Palais des remparts hôtel، 18 Rue Ibn Rochd, الصويرة 44000, Morocco
On the water is an old fort where artists bring their wears for sale. Bargaining is the way of the world here. I bought some amazing hand painted dishes my favorite leather belt and don't forget to pick up some argan oil here.
Rue Skala, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
when you get to essaouira, consider yourself lucky if you can see your hand in front of your face. this moroccan sea port has a penchant for thick fog -- an incorrigible event the locals call "da bab" (murmured under the breath, with a subtle head...
Via Tagliata, 32B, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Situated high up in the hills of Montepertuso and overlooking the magical town of Positano, each and every part of the family-owned, Trattoria La Tagliata, is truly local – from the organic vegetables grown in their own gardens, free-range meat...
Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
While visiting Old Havana, I couldn't resist a photograph of this elderly cigar smoker. She added some local color to a wonderful day in the historic and colonial heart of Havana. Old Havana is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is a beautifully...
I traveled to the gem Chefchaouen in 2007 with six peers from my study abroad program. Half the excitement of Chefchaouen is getting there – a ferry from southern Spain across the strait of Gibraltar to Africa, a walk across the border to Morocco...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind