Collected by Jesse M
Jesse M′s Wishlist
Ashtown, Dublin, Ireland
This is a gem, tucked away from busy city street, in Pheonix park, which happens to be the largest city park in Europe. This place brings you back in time—half a century into not too distant past, where people congregated here for a drink after a...
Evora is a World Heritage town south of Lisbon in the area of the country called Alentejo. It takes approximately 1.5 to 2 hours to get there and if you go in the summer you will be sure to experience high temperatures. The food in Alentejo is...
San Martin Kalea, Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
The Charmed Life. Driving into the coastal city, weaving through shirtless surfers and foxy longboarders. How did I even get here? Spanish hospitality allowed us to stay beachside for the weekend. Posh clubs twirls, pintxo hopping, cafe breakfasts...
48291 Axpe, Bizkaia, Spain
Michelin-starred restaurants sometimes appear in the unlikeliest places and have the unlikeliest views. That's the case with Etxebarri, a gem of a Basque restaurant -- it received its first star a couple of years ago -- where grilled food takes...
3075 Pinch Rd, Manheim, PA 17545, USA
I've lived in 'Amish Country' for most of my life so this scene is a familiar one to me. (I should also know better not to photograph them!) This was taken en route to my parent's home. The whole scene and vibe just jived.. so I took the photo.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter