Collected by Athena P.
Shopping in the food markets of other countries is always interesting to us. Across the street from the Mahane Yehuda Market, aka the Shuk, is a small shop called The World Spices. We found several spices that were new to us, including a Moroccan...
Jaffa St 44, Jerusalem, Israel
Left Jerusalem early morning for the one hour drive to the Dead Sea as sun rises in the east over the Moabite mountains of Jordan. The early start - 4 am !! allowed us to walk up the winding path called the Snake Path for about an hour till we...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands