Collected by Caroline Nguyen
Ze'ev Jabotinsky St 2, Jerusalem, 91043, Israel
My trip to Israel coincided with both the Christian Easter holiday and the week of Passover. Visiting non-Jewish friends who had stocked up at home on bread and other wheat based products that the stores cannot sell during the week of "unleavened...
At The David Citadel Hotel., 7 King David Street, Jerusalem, Israel
On our way to and from the Old City to our hotel, we walked through this relatively "new," but strangely antiquated upscale shopping center in Jerusalem. The structure is quite curious because there are numbers referenced on each of the bricks....
Bethlehem, IN 47104, USA
The West Bank city of Bethlehem, about 5.5 miles south of Jerusalem, is sacred to Christians as the birthplace of Jesus Christ. Perched on a hill at the edge of the Judean desert, Bethlehem has been a destination for Christian pilgrims since the...
Neharde'a St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Next time you travel to Israel and interested in an exceptional and different dining experience, I highly recommend to check the new website of EatWith, to book a dinner with locals. EatWith is a global community (started in Israel) that invites...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating