Collected by Caroline Nguyen
Ze'ev Jabotinsky St 2, Jerusalem, 91043, Israel
My trip to Israel coincided with both the Christian Easter holiday and the week of Passover. Visiting non-Jewish friends who had stocked up at home on bread and other wheat based products that the stores cannot sell during the week of "unleavened...
At The David Citadel Hotel., 7 King David Street, Jerusalem, Israel
On our way to and from the Old City to our hotel, we walked through this relatively "new," but strangely antiquated upscale shopping center in Jerusalem. The structure is quite curious because there are numbers referenced on each of the bricks....
Neharde'a St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Next time you travel to Israel and interested in an exceptional and different dining experience, I highly recommend to check the new website of EatWith, to book a dinner with locals. EatWith is a global community (started in Israel) that invites...
Taking part in harvest time is a great way to experience family life in the West Bank. Everyone gets a job: Little kids separate olives from leaves on the tarp beneath the old trees. Mom climbs the step ladder while Grandpa balances on a high limb...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May