Collected by Nancy Hudson
Venture about 45-minutes from Cadiz, the port of call for Jerez, to discover the quaint town of Jerez de la Frontera, which is famous for the production of Sherry as well as The Cathedral of San Salvador, which is a cathedral church located in Old...
Calle Manuel María González, 12, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
I love visiting wineries. So when my boyfriend suggested we rent a car and take a day trip outside of Seville a visit to the Sherry region quickly became part of the day's agenda. We decided to visit the Bodegas Gonzalez Byass, the home of Tio...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village