Collected by Jennifer Kumin
Jennifer Kumin′s Wishlist
Llanrwst LL26 0PN, UK
Entering through the massive castle gate into the courtyard, we were first greeted by a large peacock with brilliant blue and green feathers. After ringing the bell, Judy, one of the owners, suddenly emerged from a stunning wooden door. After...
Castle Ditch, Caernarfon LL55 2AY, UK
Yes, the gorgeous country of Wales is said to be the capital of castles. It has about 400 castles, of which over 100 are still standing in impressive fashion. When you grow up in a place like Texas with a Welsh girl's name, you suddenly find...
09049 Villasimius, Province of Cagliari, Italy
I think the best souvenir is one made by local artists. I visit galleries across the world to find one-of-a-kind housewares and decor that use local techniques, but are not kitschy - they have an artistic point of view. At home, these finds...
Località su Gologone, 08025 Oliena NU, Italy
Boasting past visitors from Madonna to Ava Gardner, this funky, sprawling hotel is just about in the middle of nowhere. Fortunately, nowhere in this case should be just what you're looking for. Surrounded by sheep pastures and vineyards, Su...
56 Ross Alley, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
In the largest Chinatown outside Asia, the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory glows in the somewhat dark Ross Alley. A group of writers from a Trafalgar Guided Vacation enter the building and see the fortune cookies being made. The untainted, non...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter