Collected by Jennifer
261 Town Center Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
This famous cupcake shop offers a variety of delectable flavors that change seasonally. Their cupcakes are baked fresh daily, with top notch ingredients, and a bit of love. Treat yourself (and kids) to a small, sweet treat that you won't regret....
2500 Shore Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
First Landing State Park is a great alternative to the crowds along the boardwalk. Located in northeastern Virginia Beach, where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean, the park is close to the the heavily touristed oceanfront but feels...
227 Mediterranean Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
When you're ready to tear yourself away from the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, head a couple blocks inland to Mojito Cafe. This tiny jewelbox of a restaurant takes you to the Caribbean the moment you walk through the door. They serve authentic Puerto...
3640 Dam Neck Rd # 24, Virginia Beach, VA 23453, USA
If you're looking for fresh fruit, local vegetables, or other produce in Virginia Beach, look no further than the Virginia Garden Organic Grocery. They update their website with seasonally available local produce, and offer wheat and gluten-free...
Fort Story, Virginia Beach, VA, USA
Climb to the top of the old Cape Henry Lighthouse, the first lighthouse built by the US government, for a rejuvenating walk and great view of the Chesapeake Bay. (The new black and white lighthouse is currently in operation, while the old...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter