Collected by Jenna LaSpina
Jenna LaSpina ′s Wishlist
K3, Cavasa, Cali, Juanchito, Colombia
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. The city of Cali, Colombia, is experiencing a renaissance, thanks to its title as the country’s capital of salsa dancing. Cali, home to just over 2 million people, brims with salsatecas, or salsa clubs, to...
LAS PAVAS, Manizales, Caldas, Colombia
From Hacienda Venecia, an oasis in the mountains south of Medellin and west of Bogota, you can trace the journey of coffee from dirt to cup. Take a stroll among Hacienda Venecia's lush green gardens and meandering streams while discovering how...
Cra. 50a #53-45, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Fernando Botero, the second most famous man from Medellin, is best know for his larger-than-life sized figures rendered both in paintings and sculpture. Twenty-three of his sculptures are on permanent display in the Plaza Botero (a.k.a. Plaza de...
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Latin America’s unique flair and passion is epitomized by Medellín, with its parks and plazas the heartbeat of this culture. Parque Lleras in Poblado is popular among tourists, and it’s easy to see why. Winding streets laden with bars, restaurants...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked