Collected by Jen Luu
Jen Luu′s Wishlist
80 Spring St, New York, NY 10012, USA
It's become tradition for me to go get a pastry at the Balthazaar bakery in SoHo and then sit on one of the benches outside the store to people watch. I find no greater joy than to sit still on a very busy street, in my own little world, while I...
184 Duane St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Actor Hugh Jackman is definitely a do-gooder, in more senses than one. His boutique coffee shop, Laughing Man, started in Tribeca on Duane Street, and is one of those places where the coffee not only tastes good (try the Flat White, made with...
13 Doyers St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Manhattan’s oldest dim sum parlor plays the part to the hilt, from faded storefront to checklist ordering. For kids, there’s a time-warpy thrill to seeing what Chinese restaurants used to look like. Lure them in with the scallion pancakes; seal...
15 E 7th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Established in 1854, McSorley's is the oldest tavern in NYC, and a great place to venture for an afternoon beer (or two...as they're served by the pair). Oh, and don't expect a fruit-infused heferweizen or an organically-hopped Imperial; Light or...
125 E 7th St, New York, NY 10009, USA
There are a lot of ice cream trucks in NYC. Only one started out as the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck but became a brick-and-mortar Big Gay Ice Cream shop. Whether you flag down the truck somewhere in Midtown or wait in line at the shop on E 7th in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked