Collected by Derya Özen
Seongsanjungang-ro, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
While visiting the subtropical island of Jeju-do, off the SW coast of Korea, last month, we were able to meet some "haenyo." ("Haenyo" roughly means 'sea maiden.') These women divers regularly descend down to 60 feet under the sea, without any...
Garyeong-ro, Idoi-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
Spain has the Way of St. James (Camino de Santiago), South korea has Olle. It is in Jeju island in south korea and has been making 19 course since 2007. This place is one of the course. If you walk Olle, you'll meet beutiful sea, moutains( a sort...
Sin-daero, Yeon-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
It is interesting for me that after traveling so much in Asia I still hear about vegetarians having a hard time in the region. Despite the vegetarian nature of the Buddhism that has such an influence on the region, meat is so prized people cannot...
Jeju-do, South Korea
Volcanic Jeju, one of the Korea’s most popular destinations, may come as a surprise to many travelers visiting the country. This island with a mild climate and stunning beaches sits off the southwestern corner of the peninsula, an hour’s flight...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter