Collected by Derya Özen
Seongsanjungang-ro, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
While visiting the subtropical island of Jeju-do, off the SW coast of Korea, last month, we were able to meet some "haenyo." ("Haenyo" roughly means 'sea maiden.') These women divers regularly descend down to 60 feet under the sea, without any...
Garyeong-ro, Idoi-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
Spain has the Way of St. James (Camino de Santiago), South korea has Olle. It is in Jeju island in south korea and has been making 19 course since 2007. This place is one of the course. If you walk Olle, you'll meet beutiful sea, moutains( a sort...
Sin-daero, Yeon-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
It is interesting for me that after traveling so much in Asia I still hear about vegetarians having a hard time in the region. Despite the vegetarian nature of the Buddhism that has such an influence on the region, meat is so prized people cannot...
Jeju-do, South Korea
Volcanic Jeju, one of the Korea’s most popular destinations, may come as a surprise to many travelers visiting the country. This island with a mild climate and stunning beaches sits off the southwestern corner of the peninsula, an hour’s flight...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna