Collected by Jeannette
Jeannette Creutz′s Wishlist
21 New Rd, Brighton BN1 1UF, UK
Sometimes we need a little help unwinding, and the folks at the Treatment Rooms are well equipped to shepherd us into blissed-out states. From the serene atmosphere to the gorgeous treatment rooms, you'll feel well pampered through the whole...
Madeira Dr, Brighton BN2 1TW, UK
Just a short train ride away from London, Brighton is the Santa Cruz of England. The boardwalk, the veg-friendy eateries and the street art scream California cool and laid back living. If you're an art lover, you can find Banksy's work all over...
Food for Friends, 17-18 Prince Albert St, Brighton BN1 1HF, UK
Brighton has a wonderful shopping district called the Lanes. It's easy to get lost there, but sometimes that's how you make the best discoveries! I found Food for Friends this way and enjoyed a beautiful late lunch at one of the outdoor tables. It...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free