Collected by Jayne Davis
Jayne Davis′s Wishlist
228 Old Santa Fe Trail #10, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
The Turquoise Trail is a National Scenic Byway in New Mexico linking Albuquerque and Santa Fe. If you plan to drive to Santa Fe from Albuquerque, avoid the interstate and take this well beaten path instead. You will be rewarded with majestic...
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
This independent bookshop resembles the libraries of a bibliophile's dreams. The Edwardian exterior is beautiful and befitting of the elegant High Street, but the interior took my breath away: long oak shelves, stained glass, and skylights....
1900 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
The Bouldin Creek Coffee House has become a South Austin staple. The entirely vegetarian menu is still diverse and the restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bouldin Creek is a big hangout for the "Keep Austin Weird" community and...
234 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10012, USA
“The store makes you want to read. But even more interesting, it makes customers want to write, as it has an in-house machine that prints and binds your own paperbacks, and if you pay extra, your book will be displayed on a shelf there.” —Fred...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019