Collected by Jayne Cartwright
Jayne Cartwright′s Wishlist
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Varanasi is India's most holy city. It is not only the ultimate pilgrimage for devout Hindus, but seekers of peace also make it a point to visit Varanasi to de-stress, relax and recharge their souls. It is a city of temples, of age-old rituals and...
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070, India
This is bar none the best store for colorful Indian clothing and textiles that I've found yet in Delhi, and as a bonus, they are an ethical shop that pairs quality dyes and fabrics with excellent business practices. Often the beautiful Indian...
Sri Aurobindo Marg, Laxmi Bai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023, India
Dilli Haat is an open-air market with 62 stalls that features both permanent and transitional vendors, allowing original items to be introduced regularly. The space, designed to resemble a traditional village market, was created to showcase...
Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Janpath is a bustling marketplace that houses both government-approved shops and open-air stalls. Plan to visit soon after arriving in Delhi to grab a few local and traditional clothing items. Of course, there are hundreds of options: countless...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind