Java in Jozi: Favorite Cafes
Collected by Justin Lee , AFAR Local Expert
These are great places to get your fix of caffeine or some other hot drink if you're in Jozi.
189 Oxford Rd, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
Situated in a quiet corner of the Zone in Rosebank, this quaint little coffee shop has some tall orders on its menu. With a size called "The Mother Cuppa" and a drink called the Dictator, Motherland Coffee Co.'s range of fair trade based beverages...
73 Juta St, Johannesburg, 2000, South Africa
When you first walk into Father Coffee you may think you've teleported into a small European village, but you'll quickly find yourself at home and back in Jozi with some of their in-house brew, which can also be bought (in packaged form, of...
The Maboneng Precinct, Fox St & Kruger St, City and Suburban, Johannesburg, 2094, South Africa
Eat Your Heart Out is a cool corner deli with a Jewish inspired menu, located in the bustling Maboneng Precinct. This particular morning I'd met up with a friend and his family for a quick breakfast before heading onto the Market on Main, located...
- 1 Natural Wonders 4 Reasons Why Tohoku, Japan Should Be Your Next International Trip Sponsored by Japan National Tourism Organization
- 2 Air Travel Why European Airlines Are Flying Empty Planes
- 3 Visas + Passports United Arab Emirates Now Has the Most Powerful Passport in the World
- 4 History + Culture What’s in a Name? Why Turkey Is Now Türkiye
- 5 Air Travel JetBlue Just Cut These 17 Routes