Collected by Jason P
Jason P′s Wishlist
Budapest, Szent György tér 2, 1014 Hungary
This stunning 18th-century Baroque palace, a World Heritage Site perched on Castle Hill, evokes images of Hungarian kings and the mighty Hapsburg empire. Accessible via funicular or a steep walk, the castle's gardens, squares, and lavish interiors...
5356 Oles Cove Rd, Halfmoon Bay, BC V0N 1Y2, Canada
It's all uphill after checking in. Take your bags and stroll along the winding wooden footbridge that takes you in and out of the forest with the occasional view of the Straight of Georgia. A few hundred yards later you come across the first tent,...
Budapest, Vörösmarty tér, 1051 Hungary
Wandering around Budapest, I stumbled on a couple of Christmas fairs around the public squares. There are rows of booths were you can buy all manner of locally produced snacks and wares while enjoying music and merriment.
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
It's an unforgettable experience: Getting up at the crack of dawn in mid-winter, walking through the large municipal park on the Pest side of town, checking in to the Széchenyi Thermal Bath (mostly with Hungarian pensioners because tourists...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands