Collected by Jason Ojalvo
Jason Ojalvo′s Wishlist
00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
No matter how many postcards you've seen of Rome's iconic Colosseum, you just don't get it until you pass beneath its crumbling arches. Built by Emperor Vespasian in 72 C.E., the huge amphitheater held 50,000 spectators and marked its...
33814 S Meridian Rd, Woodburn, OR 97071, USA
As corny as it is, you can't help but start humming Tiptoe Through The Tulips as you drive down a two lane road to get to Oregon's version of a tulip festival. Visiting rows and rows of tulips made its way to my bucket list years ago when I saw a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter