Collected by Jasmina
Karmelietenstraat 4, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
It's not easy to identify the Martin's Patershof as a popular hotel in Mechelen, unless you know what you're looking for. The outside still looks much as it was intended, when it was built in the 19th century as a Franciscan church. In 1999, the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village