Built from the aftermath of the Sava River’s epic flooding in 1964, Jarun Lake is now one of Zagreb’s most cherished recreational areas. Swim, canoe, or sunbathe in the nude during the day. Then dance the night away at one of the legendary clubs...
This storied hotel opened in Zagreb in 1925 as a way station for travelers on the Orient Express, which stopped a block from the hotel. The Esplanade’s art-deco design and imposing grandeur are intact. Best of all, the hotel is located at the...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings