Collected by SANTIAGO GUTIERREZ
Tōno, Iwate Prefecture, Japan
Tono is one of the few places in Japan that still maintains its natural agrarian atmosphere. Rolling hills, rice fields, old Japanese houses and a never-ending forest make you feel you've gone 100 years back in time. So why was I surprised to see...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania