Collected by Kathleen Munnelly
パシ, １丁目-１１-11 丸の内 千代田区 東京都 100-6277, Japan
We were lucky enough to stay at The Four Seasons Tokyo in Marunouchi. The hotel is conveniently located just two blocks from Tokyo Station and a 10-minute walk from Tokyo's Imperial Palace. Marunouchi doesn't have a big nightlife scene, but when...
Japan, 〒135-0064 Tokyo, 江東区青海１丁目１−１０
Everyone knows Japan is famous for certain things—sushi, geisha, Mt. Fuji, samurai and ninja, Godzilla, and of course giant robots. And in Tokyo, even the latter is real—at least, life-sized mockups of them are. A great place to see one is Odaiba,...
Japan, 〒100-0005 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi, 1 Chome−1−9-1
Eating at Mutsumiya is like taking a trip to Hokkaido, an island in northern Japan. The place serves the classic Hokkaido miso-based ramen, created with water brought over from Hokkaido. The shop is located on the Tokyo Ramen Street, a collection...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania