Collected by Margo Stoney
Chikuniotsu, Otari, Kitaazumi District, Nagano Prefecture 399-9422, Japan
Spent 3 great days in snowboarding in Hakuba, Japan. We stayed at the Ridge Hotel which is near the Happo-One resort. A storm was expected to pass through during our second night. So I decided to hit the slopes at Happo-one which has some nice...
2-1 Yoyogikamizonochō, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to 151-0052, Japan
Last November my wife and I had an 11-hour layover at Narita Airport, and so we took the Narita Express and then the Yamanote line into Shibuya. After Shibuya, we walked to Yoyogi Park. It was a Sunday morning, and the dry cold air made us feel...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys