Collected by Margo Stoney
Chikuniotsu, Otari, Kitaazumi District, Nagano Prefecture 399-9422, Japan
Spent 3 great days in snowboarding in Hakuba, Japan. We stayed at the Ridge Hotel which is near the Happo-One resort. A storm was expected to pass through during our second night. So I decided to hit the slopes at Happo-one which has some nice...
2-1 Yoyogikamizonochō, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to 151-0052, Japan
Last November my wife and I had an 11-hour layover at Narita Airport, and so we took the Narita Express and then the Yamanote line into Shibuya. After Shibuya, we walked to Yoyogi Park. It was a Sunday morning, and the dry cold air made us feel...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers