Collected by Joshua Ronnebaum
Japan, 〒601-1112 京都府京都市左京区鞍馬貴船町１８０
In the middle of a forest and high up in the mountains seems like an unlikely place for a shrine to the protector of those at sea. Yet in the mountains north of Kyoto sits the small town of Kibune, home to a shrine dedicated to the god of water...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked