Collected by Memzi
1 Chome-1-１０ Aomi, Koto, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan
Everyone knows Japan is famous for certain things—sushi, geisha, Mt. Fuji, samurai and ninja, Godzilla, and of course giant robots. And in Tokyo, even the latter is real—at least, life-sized mockups of them are. A great place to see one is Odaiba,...
1 Chome-1-83 Shimorenjaku, Mitaka-shi, Tōkyō-to 181-0013, Japan
A great trip with the kids or adult fans of Miyazaki's films. We bought tickets at our local JTB office in NYC as it's necessary to reserve in advance. Only a 40 minute train ride from Shinjuku, the museum is located in Inokashira Park which is...
1 Chome-9-１ Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to 100-0005, Japan
Here’s a property with a fascinating history. A year after Tokyo Station opened in 1914, this European-style hotel with 58 rooms and banquet facilities welcomed its first guest. The destruction of the station roof by bombing during World War...
Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato-ku, Roppongi, 6 Chome−10−１ 六本木ヒルズ ヒルサイド 2F
1 Chome-1-1 Kasuga, Bunkyō-ku, Tōkyō-to 112-0003, Japan
She was a pleasant breakfast companion albeit somewhat reticent like her Scandic forefathers. But it was her table I joined so I was in no place to remark: It was, after all, the first time I had the pleasure having a meal with a child-sized...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now