Collected by Memzi
1 Chome-1-１０ Aomi, Koto, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan
Everyone knows Japan is famous for certain things—sushi, geisha, Mt. Fuji, samurai and ninja, Godzilla, and of course giant robots. And in Tokyo, even the latter is real—at least, life-sized mockups of them are. A great place to see one is Odaiba,...
1 Chome-1-83 Shimorenjaku, Mitaka-shi, Tōkyō-to 181-0013, Japan
Hop aboard the Cat Bus express, Ghibli fans! Some may state that the Ghibli Museum is geared toward children, but if you are a Miyazaki fan this museum is a must-see. Splurge a bit and book a tour with your hotel, or purchase tickets at the local...
1 Chome-9-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to 100-0005, Japan
If Tokyo is just the first stop on your Japanese cultural immersion tour, you could do no better than a stay at this stately hotel. Opened in 1914 and restored after bombings during World War II in 1951, the European-style property’s 58...
Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 6-chōme−10−１ 六本木ヒルズ ヒルサイド 2F
1 Chome-1-1 Kasuga, Bunkyō-ku, Tōkyō-to 112-0003, Japan
She was a pleasant breakfast companion albeit somewhat reticent like her Scandic forefathers. But it was her table I joined so I was in no place to remark: It was, after all, the first time I had the pleasure having a meal with a child-sized...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers