Collected by Julia Kitlinski-Hong
Japan, 〒444-0022 Aichi-ken, Okazaki-shi, Asahichō, 3 Chome, 岡崎市朝日町３丁目１７番地
It's officially springtime in Japan and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. Okazaki Castle was a quintessential spot for viewing the blossoms against traditional Japanese architecture and gardens. The Castle was originally built in the late...
220 E 9th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
I’ve never been to Japan, but being from NYC has it’s advantages. If I ever want some Japanese street food I go to Otafuku in the East Village. They make this delicious fried noodle snack and I feel that I am instantly tele-ported to the streets...
Rikubetsugenyabunsen, Rikubetsu, Ashoro District, Hokkaido 089-4300, Japan
Stepping off the train at the JR Tomamu station (a 90-minute train ride from Shin-Chitose Airport, near Sapporo) feels like walking into a winter landscape painting. Bare birches growing icicles instead of leaves, naked next to green-cloaked...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019