Collected by Sandra Jeong
Japan, 〒250-0407 Kanagawa-ken, Ashigarashimo-gun, Hakone-machi, Ninotaira, 二ノ平１１２１
This is the view inside the Symphonic Sculpture by Gabriel Loire at the Hakone Open Air Museum (彫刻の森 in Japanese) in Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. The museum opened in 1969 as the first open-air art museum in Japan. The spectacular grounds,...
158 Dunhua North Road Taipei TW-TPE, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10548
Opened in May 2014 with a facade mildly reminiscent of a 19th-century European grand hotel, the Mandarin Oriental Taipei might seem incongruous in an Asian city—at least to those unacquainted with the Taiwanese penchant for blending...
No. 370, Section 1, Dunhua South Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Located in the chic Da-an District, the Hotel Éclat occupies a pleasant middle ground between the city’s massive luxury hotels and the seemingly endless love hotels dotting Taipei’s accommodation spectrum. From the moment one...
No. 3號, Section 1, Chengde Road, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 103
Exemplifying the term centrally located, the Sino-French themed Palais de Chine is within the original (and much smaller) city of Taipei, once surrounded by the last city wall built during the late Ching dynasty. Like the neighborhood to which it...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles