Collected by Lesa Takekuma
Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0071, Japan
Dotonbori, considered by some to be the heart of Osaka’s gastronomic offerings and slapstick sense of humor, is located in the downtown area of the Namba district along the canal. This festive series of restaurants, bars, entertainment areas, and...
Japan, 〒542-8510 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Nanba, 5 Chome−51−５ 高島屋大阪店 ２F
I made several meals of just wandering the aisles of the Takashimaya department store basement, grazing on a variety of bite-sized foods. The Japanese really know how to snack. See all of our ideas for where to go in 2015.
Japan, 〒603-8378 Kyōto-fu, KyotoKita-ku, Kinugasa Goshonouchichō, Kita-ku Kinugasa Gosyonouchi-cho 2
Much like Dorothy in the film, The Wizard of Oz, I felt that I had embarked on a magical and special place once setting my sights on Kyoto's landmark tourist attraction, The Golden Pavilion. Having traveled 45 minutes from Yokohama, by underground...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun