Collected by Kayla Pacis
Japan, 〒542-0086 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nishishinsaibashi, 2 Chome−9−５ 日宝三ッ寺会館 2階
Something that can be frustrating if you're living in or travelling around Japan as a non-native speaker is the absence of English or picture menus. It can sometimes feel like the busiest and most popular restaurants with the locals are...
2 Chome-4-14 Yariyamachi, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 540-0027, Japan
Fujiya1935 is the kind of spot that is often tragically overlooked by Western food tourists. It's not a high-end sushi restaurant or a specialty restaurant serving a uniquely Osakan food like okonomiyaki or kushikatsu. What it is, instead, is a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico