Collected by Julie Karp
Tokyo helicopter Bonsai center
14 Chidori, Urayasu-shi, Chiba-ken 279-0032, Japan
Having just experienced my first helicopter ride in Maui a few months ago, I was thrilled to get a bird's eye view of Tokyo. Excel Helicopter Cruising offers both day and evening rides and while I would have preferred an evening outing, I found...
２丁目-24-3 Torocho, Kita, Saitama, Saitama Prefecture 331-0804, Japan
Until actually visiting the The Bonsai Art Museum in Saitama (a neighboring town to Tokyo), I didn't realize how much hard work goes into creating the varying designs. Different materials and techniques are used to achieve a certain look and this...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village