Fushimi Inari Taisha on Inariyama mountain is dedicated to the Shinto gods of rice and sake, but Inari is also the god of merchants and that brings a lot of businesspeople to worship here. Everyone else stops by to see the thousands...
Kiyomizu-dera on Mount Otowa is one of the most famous temples in Japan, a place that appears in every sequence of Japanese travel photos. The landscape is all cherry trees and forest; it is among Kyoto's loveliest spots. The current structure...
- 1TSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3How to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer
- 4Secluded Mountain Restaurants That Are Worth the Trek
- 5A Travel Company Wants to Send You on a 2,200-Mile Mystery Trip Through Central Asia