Collected by Inés Finol
Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
The Bagan Archeological Zone: New Bagan: Quieter than Nyaung U, but closer to the temples. Laid-back and home to Bagan’s best midrange accommodation and riverside restaurants Old Bagan: Between New Bagan and Nyaung U, Old Bagan contains several of...
Pabedan, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
This year marks the 2,600 year anniversary of the Schwedegon Pagoda in Yangon, Myanmar, aka, Rangoon, Burma. The home of 8 hairs of the Buddha, it is the most revered pagoda in Burma. Completely covered in gold leaf and crowned with over 7,000...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now