Collected by Kristian
15部-40 Notojima Magarimachi, Nanao, Ishikawa Prefecture 926-0216, Japan
Located in the middle of the country, Ichikawa Prefecture has some of Japan's most beautiful mountain scenery and seaside resorts, making it an ideal vacation spot for overworked Tokyoites. We took a 6-hour fast train to the Noto Peninsula to...
Japan, 〒135-0064 Tokyo, 江東区青海１丁目１−１０
Everyone knows Japan is famous for certain things—sushi, geisha, Mt. Fuji, samurai and ninja, Godzilla, and of course giant robots. And in Tokyo, even the latter is real—at least, life-sized mockups of them are. A great place to see one is Odaiba,...
1 Chome-1-83 Shimorenjaku, Mitaka-shi, Tōkyō-to 181-0013, Japan
A great trip with the kids or adult fans of Miyazaki's films. We bought tickets at our local JTB office in NYC as it's necessary to reserve in advance. Only a 40 minute train ride from Shinjuku, the museum is located in Inokashira Park which is...
Japan, 〒250-0407 Kanagawa-ken, Ashigarashimo-gun, Hakone-machi, Ninotaira, 箱根町二ノ平１１２１
Kids and museums rarely go hand in hand, especially when you have little ones like I do. But Hakone Open Air Museum caters to the entire clan, enchanting children with climbable art installations and inspiring moms and dads with a Picasso exhibit...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes