Collected by Kristian
15部-40 Notojima Magarimachi, Nanao, Ishikawa Prefecture 926-0216, Japan
Located in the middle of the country, Ichikawa Prefecture has some of Japan's most beautiful mountain scenery and seaside resorts, making it an ideal vacation spot for overworked Tokyoites. We took a 6-hour fast train to the Noto Peninsula to...
1 Chome-1-１０ Aomi, Koto, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan
Everyone knows Japan is famous for certain things—sushi, geisha, Mt. Fuji, samurai and ninja, Godzilla, and of course giant robots. And in Tokyo, even the latter is real—at least, life-sized mockups of them are. A great place to see one is Odaiba,...
1 Chome-1-83 Shimorenjaku, Mitaka-shi, Tōkyō-to 181-0013, Japan
A great trip with the kids or adult fans of Miyazaki's films. We bought tickets at our local JTB office in NYC as it's necessary to reserve in advance. Only a 40 minute train ride from Shinjuku, the museum is located in Inokashira Park which is...
Japan, 〒250-0407 Kanagawa-ken, Ashigarashimo-gun, Hakone-machi, Ninotaira, 二ノ平１１２１
Kids and museums rarely go hand in hand, especially when you have little ones like I do. But Hakone Open Air Museum caters to the entire clan, enchanting children with climbable art installations and inspiring moms and dads with a Picasso exhibit...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun