Collected by John Lucchesi
Takayama, Gifu Prefecture, Japan
The picturesque city of Takayama straddles a river and the historic district at its center consists primarily of galleries, museums, small shops, sake breweries, cafes and preserved houses dating back to the Edo Period. What to do in 48 hours: -...
Calle 1era, Colón, Panama
Sure, it's possible to try "Geisha," the world's most expensive coffee, in the United States, as it's imported by American roasters such as Intelligentsia. Those who have tried Geisha have remarked that the flavor is surprising; it's most like tea...
Calle Tiepolo Baiamonte, 1364, Palazzo Papadopoli, 30125 Sestiere San Polo, Venezia VE, Italy
Aman hotels recently opened a 25-suite resort along Venice's Grand Canal in the 16th-century Palazzo Papadopoli, one of the city's most stunning waterfront palaces. What's great about this destination is that, unlike many of the resorts in Aman's...
Sayyaji Rao Rd, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Venture onto the Mysore Palace grounds in the late afternoon and stroll through the gardens, taking in the incredible architecture of the palace itself. The surrounding area is congested and slightly overwhelming, as is the case for most of India,...
Negroman Rd, San Ignacio, Belize
Black Rock Lodge is the ultimate Belizean jungle lodge, located a few miles outside San Ignacio and down a dirt road that leads you into a high-walled, karstic river valley. All the cabinas are perched on the hillside with spectacular river views...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter