Collected by Jude Sarabosing
Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
Defenetly if you go to Japan you need to have Okonomiyaki!!!! one of the most delicious things and with the bulldog sauce that even better you can have Okonomiyaki all around japan but if it happen that the best place to have it is at the place...
1725 Ishidachō Tsutsukihigashifure, Iki-shi, Nagasaki-ken 811-5203, Japan
An island which most Nagasaki locals have never visited, I'm lucky enough to have been 7 times in 3 years. While it's a bit hard to get to (by air or by ferry from Karatsu, Saga or Fukuoka City, Fukuoka), it's worth the effort. Iki is well known...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna