Fushimi Inari Taisha on Inariyama mountain is dedicated to the Shinto gods of rice and sake, but Inari is also the god of merchants and that brings a lot of businesspeople to worship here. Everyone else stops by to see the thousands...
Kiyomizu-dera on Mount Otowa is one of the most famous temples in Japan, a place that appears in every sequence of Japanese travel photos. The landscape is all cherry trees and forest; it is among Kyoto's loveliest spots. The current structure...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years