Collected by James Robbins
Abt-Berthold-Dietmayr-Straße 1, 3390 Melk, Austria
Towering high above the banks of the Danube in the Wachau Valley, the bright yellow Melk Abbey is one of Austria's most beautiful Baroque buildings. It's been rebuilt several times since its 11th-century origins, with its present form dating to...
66.046407, -17.343459, Garðarsbraut, 640 Húsavík, Iceland
My husband and I traveled around the periphery of Iceland (on Ring Road) over a 9-day trip this summer. Husavik is a primarily fishing town located on the northern coast of Iceland. It is about 40-min drive from Lake Myvatn. The town has daily...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico