Collected by jane carlstrom
９７００−１ Yoshinochō, Kagoshima-shi, Kagoshima-ken 892-0871, Japan
Begun in 1658, the Sengan-en Garden is the former garden of the Iso Residence, which was also originally built in the mid-17th century. The garden, which runs along the coast, includes small ponds, streams, a bamboo grove and several varieties of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December