Collected by susan naci
Japan, 〒247-0062 神奈川県鎌倉市山ノ内１８９
A circular doorway leading into Meigetsu-in temple in Kita-kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture, is part of a temple founded in 1383 and belonging to the Rinzai sect of Buddhism. On the grounds there is a gorgeous Japanese rock garden with lines and...
1 Chome-1-5-4 Kōjimachi, 千代田区 Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to 102-0083, Japan
Bain Douche is one of several sento (public baths) that are located in the vicinity of the perimeter of the Imperial Palace. For a small fee (usually around 4-500 yen), you can avail yourself of the well-equipped bathing facilities that include...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December