January 2016 Ireland
Collected by Jillian Probe
16-18 Parliament St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, D02 VR94, Ireland
Porterhouse is Dublin’s first (& one of the only) microbreweries. With nearly a dozen of their own beers on draft, plus an extensive list of bottles (including a weekly special imported from the U.S.!) this was such a great hidden gem in a city...
Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Military Rd, Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, Ireland
The Irish Museum of Modern Art is located in Kilmainham, just a short trip out of Dublin's City Center on the Luas. Housed in the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, the building and its grounds are vast. The grounds are littered with contemporary public...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now