January 2016 Ireland
Collected by Jillian Probe
16-18 Parliament St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, D02 VR94, Ireland
Porterhouse is Dublin’s first (& one of the only) microbreweries. With nearly a dozen of their own beers on draft, plus an extensive list of bottles (including a weekly special imported from the U.S.!) this was such a great hidden gem in a city...
Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Military Rd, Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, Ireland
The Irish Museum of Modern Art is located in Kilmainham, just a short trip out of Dublin's City Center on the Luas. Housed in the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, the building and its grounds are vast. The grounds are littered with contemporary public...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania