Collected by Janson
Kapellbrücke, 6002 Luzern, Switzerland
Chapel Bridge, Lucerne Spanning across the River Reuss in Lucerne is the wooden covered footbridge, the Chapel bridge, named after St. Peter's Chapel. The inside of the bridge has historical paintings ating back to the 17th century, telling the...
Schweizerhofquai 2, 6004 Luzern, Switzerland
Max Chocolatier, a boutique chocolate shop in the heart of Lucerne, creates exquisite hand-made chocolate that is meant to be savored. The store is located on a high-end shopping street near the lake. While I normally don't gravitate to "fancy"...
Lucerne's well-preserved Medieval city walls date from the 13th century. The historic fortifications are accessible to the public and provide a broad view of Lake Lucerne, the old town, and the Swiss Alps in the distance. There are nine towers,...
Männlichen, 3823 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
This is the longest gondola cable car ride up to the mountains in Grindelwald. The ride took about 30 minutes to the top and it was the most beautiful site I have ever seen. As you go up, you hear the cowbells in the distance along the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map