Collected by Janson
Kapellbrücke, 6002 Luzern, Switzerland
Chapel Bridge, Lucerne Spanning across the River Reuss in Lucerne is the wooden covered footbridge, the Chapel bridge, named after St. Peter's Chapel. The inside of the bridge has historical paintings ating back to the 17th century, telling the...
Schweizerhofquai 2, 6004 Luzern, Switzerland
Max Chocolatier, a boutique chocolate shop in the heart of Lucerne, creates exquisite hand-made chocolate that is meant to be savored. The store is located on a high-end shopping street near the lake. While I normally don't gravitate to "fancy"...
Lucerne's well-preserved Medieval city walls date from the 13th century. The historic fortifications are accessible to the public and provide a broad view of Lake Lucerne, the old town, and the Swiss Alps in the distance. There are nine towers,...
Männlichen, 3823 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
This is the longest gondola cable car ride up to the mountains in Grindelwald. The ride took about 30 minutes to the top and it was the most beautiful site I have ever seen. As you go up, you hear the cowbells in the distance along the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter