Collected by Janelle Albino
Janelle Albino′s Wishlist
Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-240, Brazil
The locals like to say that 'God made the world in six days, the seventh he devoted to Rio'. In this heaving metropolis, set against the luminescent green of Guanabara Bay and surrounded by the slopes of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Corcovado, it's...
R. Maria Quitéria, 19 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-040, Brazil
The single best option for refreshment on a scorching hot and humid day on Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro is a fresh coconut. For about US$2 you can get a whole coconut (definitely ask for a chilled one from the back of the cooler! - "um coco...
2600 Vila Franca de Xira, Portugal
“We always visit Galeria Zé Dos Bois when we're in town. It’s a nonprofit gallery, bar, cinema, and home for artists-in-residence.” —Martin Courtney, lead singer of Real Estate (touring Europe now) Rua da Barroca 59 This appeared in the June/July...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter